First Step: Apply for School Admission
- Photocopy of applicant’s Photo ID (Passport Pages)
- The Admission Application Form and pay the application fee of C$200
- Transcript from the last three years (including English translation and school seal)
- Language proof (OPTIONAL). Original IELTS/TOEFL test report
2)Submit the above application materials to our school by email firstname.lastname@example.org
3)Conditional offer. If meet our school requirements, then the conditional offer, tuition and fees invoice and subsequent materials list will be issued through Email
4)Tuition and Official letter of acceptance. After paying tuition to our finance department, official Letter of Acceptance, receipt and guardian documents (for under 18 applicants) will be mailed to the student for student visa application and registration on campus upon arrival
5)If the application is refused, the student must provide the letter of refusal that is issued by the Canadian Immigration Office, Letter of Acceptance and tuition receipt to our school. Upon receipt of these documents, our school will refund the 100% tuition fee (deducting application fee of $200); if the applicant cancels the application to our school for reasons other than a visa refusal, the student will receive a 60% refund.
Second Step: Apply for Student Permit
1)The processing of the study permit application can take about 1-3 months, depending on the student’s documents and other conditions.
2)Students can hire their own immigration lawyer to prepare a Visa application or hire our partner lawyer to prepare visa application.
3)Several documents are required to obtain a student permit, including:
- Acceptance Letter
- Guardian Declaration From
- Copy of Passport
- Proof of Support (Bank Statement, Work contract, etc.)
Third Step: Prepare for International Studies
1)Upon receiving your visa and school acceptance, the student can start:
- Arranging flight and airport pickup
- Arranging accommodation
- Arranging meal plans
- Arranging a personalized plan of study
- Obtaining access to our online website to enroll in and track subjects